How Do You Set Up the Right Hand for Fingerstyle Playing?
1. Let the right hand fall to the side and create a “C” shape with the fingers keeping the thumb on the outside the the i finger.
2. Turn the back of the hand toward the teacher.
3. Bring the right hand up at the elbow and close the hand from the “big” knuckle.
4. Hold hand off to side and bring fingertips toward you.
5. Place hand in front of belly button, close fingers into palm.
6. ADD GUITAR and enjoy : )
[social_button button=”facebook” furl=”http://www.facebook.com/pages/Teaching-Guitar-Workshops/98983006090?ref=ts&fref=ts” flayout=”standard ” fwidth=”450″ faction=”like” fcolorsheme=”light”]